In this video tutorial, I am going to show you how to manually reorder any product in any product category of your WooCommerce store. If you want to custom sort each and every product, you may do so. If you simply want to move a few selected items to the top of the list, there is an easy way to do that as well. I will teach you how to sort any product in the order you think fits.
But before we start you might have noticed that your products are already displayed in a certain order right? That order could be: by popularity, by average rating or have a default sorting.
When you install WordPress and WooCommerce all product lists are set to default listing. And from here you can change the listing to any one of these:
1. Default product sorting option — enable it to sort products by name, or apply a custom order;
2. Popularity — you can choose this option if you want products to be sorted from most popular to the least popular ones;
3. Average rating — here you can set the sorting which will depend on the average rating of products;
4. Sort by most recent — apply this type of sorting if you want the recently added products to be shown first;
5. Sort by price — the option enables product order by price (the order can be ascending or descending, depending on what option you choose).
In our case, we want to sort the products manually. And to be able to do that we need to have the first option enable (default sorting) to make the sorting work.
Now let me show you how it’s done.
Please let me know if you have any questions
LIKE TO DONATE